The Brisbane City Council maintains a Heritage Database which allows searches for places, heritage buildings and places of significance.
Physical details, historical information, builder, architectural period and style plus photographs are all available through the search.
view the Heritage Register
Windsor has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- 22, 25-27 Bess Street: Bess Street Brick Cottages
- 16 Bryden Street: Skilmorlie
- 50 Bush Street: Oakwal
- 38 Crowther Street: The Grange
- 10 Fosbery Street: Craigellachie
- 189 Lutwyche Road: Rosemount Hospital
- 270 Lutwyche Road: Windsor State School
- 311 Lutwyche Road: Windsor War Memorial Park
- 356 Lutwyche Road: former Windsor Town Quarry Park and Tramways Substation No. 6
- 356 Lutwyche Road: former Windsor Shire Council Chambers
- 23 Rupert Street: Kirkston
- 43 Seventh Avenue: Boothville House